Hello! It’s getting pretty chilly over here, so a head wrap and ear warmer is just what every stylish girl-with-a-ponytail needs🙂
Thank you to everyone who entered the Mamachee Giveaway, and of course thank you to Tara for generously providing the patterns for the giveaway!
This week I have made 4 of these awesome crochet head wraps – for my sister in law, niece and of course for Maia – isn’t it cute?? And it works up so quickly! You can find the pattern here.
And now the moment I know you have all been waiting for! The winners, thanks to Random.Org, are:
- Wild Daffodil – who said ‘Ooo! Yes please!!! Such cute patterns, thanks for the introduction to Mamachee and for hosting the Giveaway. Fingers crossed!’
- Lisa – who said ‘Very cool! I want to win! Hugz Lisa and Bear’
- Little Miss Ling – who said ‘Oh the Yoda beanie is so cute! And the blankets and flowers! How to choose?’
- Anette- who said ‘Oh the cowl is beautiful. And the owl hats. And the afghan… I would love to win!’
- Cute as a Button 82 – who said ‘Wow, so many great patterns! I love all of them, but my faves are the gloves and the pink slippers 🙂’
Guys if you email me with your preferred Mamachee patterns (two each), Ill let Tara know and she will get your patterns to you.
Have a wonderful week everyone! Janette xox